Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Explore these free sample topics:
~~ The first section of this topic is shown below ~~
- Histoplasmosis, including chronic cavitary pulmonary disease and disseminated non-meningeal histoplasmosis (oral capsule).
- Pulmonary and extrapulmonary blastomycosis in immunocompromised and non immunocompromised pts (oral capsule).
- Onychomycosis (oral capsule).
- Oropharyngeal and esophageal candidiasis (oral liquid)
- Neutropenic fever in pts with a suspected fungal infection (oral liquid).
- Aspergillosis treatment in pts intolerant of or refractory to amphotericin B therapy (oral capsule, no longer preferred see voriconazole).