is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Histoplasmosis, including chronic cavitary pulmonary disease and disseminated non-meningeal histoplasmosis (oral capsule).
- Pulmonary and extrapulmonary blastomycosis in immunocompromised and non immunocompromised pts (oral capsule).
- Onychomycosis (oral capsule).
- Oropharyngeal and esophageal candidiasis (oral liquid)
- Neutropenic fever in pts with a suspected fungal infection (oral liquid).
- Aspergillosis treatment in pts intolerant of or refractory to amphotericin B therapy (oral capsule, no longer preferred see voriconazole).
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --