- Following fungal infections in immunocompromised and non-immunocompromised patients:
- Onychomycosis in non-immunocompromised patients (oral capsule):
- Onychomycosis of the toenail, with or without fingernail involvement, due to dermatophytes (tinea unguium)
- Onychomycosis of the fingernail due to dermatophytes (tinea unguium).
- Oropharyngeal and esophageal candidiasis (oral liquid)
- Neutropenic fever in patients with suspected fungal infection (oral liquid).
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.