is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Treatment of CMV retinitis in pts with AIDS.
- Treatment of CMV colitis and pneumonitis (efficacy not established).
- Treatment of acyclovir-resistant HSV.
- Treatment of adenovirus infection in severely immune compromised.
- Local injection (plus surgery) in recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (HPV)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: June 3, 2015
TY - ELEC
T1 - Cidofovir
ID - 540126
A1 - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D.
AU - Bartlett,John,M.D.
Y1 - 2015/06/03/
PB - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540126/all/Cidofovir