is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- No longer available in the United States
- Bone and joint infections
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin and skin structure infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Surgical prophylaxis (cardiac, gastrointestinal, gynecologic, orthopedic, thoracic, vascular)
- Urinary tract infections
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: October 4, 2015
TY - ELEC
T1 - Cephalothin
ID - 540108
A1 - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D.
AU - Bartlett,John,M.D.
Y1 - 2015/10/04/
PB - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540108/all/Cephalothin