is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- No longer available in the U.S.
- Also known as cefalotin
- Bone and joint infections
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Surgical prophylaxis (cardiac, gastrointestinal, gynecologic, orthopedic, thoracic, vascular)
- Urinary tract infections
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --