- No longer available in the U.S. as an injectable or oral tablet.
- Bacterial conjunctivitis (ophthalmic solution)
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
- Acute bacterial sinusitis
- Community-acquired pneumonia
- Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
- Uncomplicated and complicated urinary tract infection
- Uncomplicated urethral and cervical gonorrhea and acute uncomplicated rectal infections in women
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections
- Treatment of TB, including MDR-TB in combination with other agents
- Bacterial keratitis (ophthalmic solution)
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.