is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Diabetic gastroparesis (PO, IV, IM)
- Stimulation of gastric emptying and intestinal transit of barium in cases where delayed emptying interferes with radiological examination (IV).
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) (PO)
- Nausea/vomiting (post-op and chemotherapy induced) (IV)
- Small bowel intubation if tube does not pass the pylorus with conventional maneuvers (IV)
- Lactation induction
- Singultus (hiccups)
- Radiation sensitizer in combination with radiation therapy in the treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: January 6, 2016
Crowder, Alona, and Lipika Samal. "Metoclopramide." Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide, 2016. Johns Hopkins Guide, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Diabetes_Guide/547093/all/Metoclopramide.
Crowder A, Samal L. Metoclopramide. Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide. 2016. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Diabetes_Guide/547093/all/Metoclopramide. Accessed October 15, 2019.
Crowder, A., & Samal, L. (2016). Metoclopramide. In Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide. Available from https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Diabetes_Guide/547093/all/Metoclopramide
Crowder A, Samal L. Metoclopramide [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide. ; 2016. [cited 2019 October 15]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Diabetes_Guide/547093/all/Metoclopramide.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Metoclopramide
ID - 547093
A1 - Crowder,Alona,Pharm.D.
AU - Samal,Lipika,M.D.
Y1 - 2016/01/06/
BT - Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Diabetes_Guide/547093/all/Metoclopramide
DB - Johns Hopkins Guide
DP - Unbound Medicine