Matthew E. Peters, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- 27 original manuscripts
- 15 book chapters
- Fellowship: Neuropsychiatry, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- MD: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American Neuropsychiatric Association
- International Brain Injury Association
- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- Maryland Psychiatric Society
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.