- Fellow in Infectious Disease, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- PhD candidate in Clinical Investigation, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency and Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Chief Resident and Instructor, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- HIV clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness of care
Stephen Arthur Berry, MD
is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios
To view other topics, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: January 21, 2014
Berry, Stephen A. "Stephen Arthur Berry, MD." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2014. Johns Hopkins Guide, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD.
Berry SA. Stephen Arthur Berry, MD. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2014. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD. Accessed July 8, 2020.
Berry, S. A. (2014). Stephen Arthur Berry, MD. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios Retrieved July 08, 2020, from https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD
Berry SA. Stephen Arthur Berry, MD [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2014. [cited 2020 July 08]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Stephen Arthur Berry, MD
ID - 550072
A1 - Berry,Stephen,M.D.
Y1 - 2014/01/21/
BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD
DB - Johns Hopkins Guide
DP - Unbound Medicine