Stephen Arthur Berry, MD
- Fellow in Infectious Disease, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- PhD candidate in Clinical Investigation, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency and Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Chief Resident and Instructor, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- HIV clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness of care
Stephen Arthur Berry, MD is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: January 21, 2014
Berry, Stephen A. "Stephen Arthur Berry, MD." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2014. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD.
Berry SA. Stephen Arthur Berry, MD. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2014. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD. Accessed March 24, 2023.
Berry, S. A. (2014). Stephen Arthur Berry, MD. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD
Berry SA. Stephen Arthur Berry, MD [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2014. [cited 2023 March 24]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Stephen Arthur Berry, MD ID - 550072 A1 - Berry,Stephen,M.D. Y1 - 2014/01/21/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550072/all/Stephen_Arthur_Berry__MD DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -