Mark Sulkowski, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore MD
- Medical Director, Viral Hepatitis Center, Divisions of Infectious Diseases and Gastroenterology/Hepatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD
- 4 textbook chapters
- 14 Non-peer reviewed articles
- 50 Peer-reviewed scientific articles
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Residency: Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- Internship: Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- MD: Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Clinical trials and outcomes research related to the management of chronic hepatitis C including novel antiviral agents
- Outcomes research related to HCV and liver disease in HIV-infected persons
- Co-investigator: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)Hepatitis B Clinical Research Network
- Co-investigator: AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG)
- Dr. Sulkowski has received institutional research grants (to Johns Hopkins University) and/or served as a scientific consultant/advisor for: Boehringer Ingelheim, Human Genome Sciences, Vertex, Indenix, Merck, Valeant, BMS, Tibotec, Roche, and Schering, and government grants or research funding (R01 DA13806 and R01DA16065)
Mark Sulkowski, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: January 21, 2014
Sulkowski, Mark. "Mark Sulkowski, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2014. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550064/all/Mark_Sulkowski__M_D_.
Sulkowski M. Mark Sulkowski, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2014. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550064/all/Mark_Sulkowski__M_D_. Accessed March 29, 2023.
Sulkowski, M. (2014). Mark Sulkowski, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550064/all/Mark_Sulkowski__M_D_
Sulkowski M. Mark Sulkowski, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2014. [cited 2023 March 29]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550064/all/Mark_Sulkowski__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Mark Sulkowski, M.D. ID - 550064 A1 - Sulkowski,Mark,M.D. Y1 - 2014/01/21/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550064/all/Mark_Sulkowski__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -