Robin McKenzie, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Joint appointment, Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- 35 original manuscripts
- 5 book chapters
- 6 web-based modules
- Medical Staff Fellow, Laboratory of Clinical Investigation, NIAID, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, West Virginia U. Med. Center, Morgantown, WV
- Residency, Internal Medicine, George Washington U. Hosp., Washington, D. C.
- Internship, Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, WA
- M.D., Emory U. School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- B.A., Randolph-Macon Woman’s College, Lynchburg, VA
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- HIV Medicine Association
- International Society of Travel Medicine
- Clinical trials of vaccines for enteric diseases
- Clinical trials of short-course antimicrobial treatment of infections
- No disclosures.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.