Robin McKenzie, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Joint appointment, Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- 35 original manuscripts
- 5 book chapters
- 6 web-based modules
- Medical Staff Fellow, Laboratory of Clinical Investigation, NIAID, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, West Virginia U. Med. Center, Morgantown, WV
- Residency, Internal Medicine, George Washington U. Hosp., Washington, D. C.
- Internship, Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, WA
- M.D., Emory U. School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- B.A., Randolph-Macon Woman’s College, Lynchburg, VA
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- HIV Medicine Association
- International Society of Travel Medicine
- Clinical trials of vaccines for enteric diseases
- Clinical trials of short-course antimicrobial treatment of infections
- No disclosures.
Robin McKenzie, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: January 21, 2014
McKenzie, Robin. "Robin McKenzie, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2014. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550060/all/Robin_McKenzie__M_D_.
McKenzie R. Robin McKenzie, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2014. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550060/all/Robin_McKenzie__M_D_. Accessed March 30, 2023.
McKenzie, R. (2014). Robin McKenzie, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550060/all/Robin_McKenzie__M_D_
McKenzie R. Robin McKenzie, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2014. [cited 2023 March 30]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550060/all/Robin_McKenzie__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Robin McKenzie, M.D. ID - 550060 A1 - McKenzie,Robin,M.D. Y1 - 2014/01/21/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550060/all/Robin_McKenzie__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -