Robin McKenzie, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Joint appointment, Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- 35 original manuscripts
- 5 book chapters
- 6 web-based modules
- Medical Staff Fellow, Laboratory of Clinical Investigation, NIAID, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, West Virginia U. Med. Center, Morgantown, WV
- Residency, Internal Medicine, George Washington U. Hosp., Washington, D. C.
- Internship, Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, WA
- M.D., Emory U. School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- B.A., Randolph-Macon Woman’s College, Lynchburg, VA
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- HIV Medicine Association
- International Society of Travel Medicine
- Clinical trials of vaccines for enteric diseases
- Clinical trials of short-course antimicrobial treatment of infections
- No disclosures.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.