Thomas Inglesby (M.D.)
- Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Senior fellow at the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies
- Medical staff, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Anthrax as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Management (JAMA)
- Plague as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Consequences (JAMA)
- A Plague on your City: Observations from TOPOFF (CID)
- Smallpox as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Management (JAMA)
- Botulinum Toxin as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Management (JAMA)
- Anthrax: A Possible Case History (Emerging Infect. Dis.)
- The Germs of War: How Biological Weapons Could Threaten the Civilian Population (Wash. Post)
- Confronting Biological Weapons (CID)
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Board-Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Sub-specialty training: Infectious Diseases at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- M.D.: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- B.A.: Georgetown University
- Principal organizer and chair of the program committee of the "2nd National Symposium on the Medical and Public Health Consequence of Bioterrorism" 2000
- Conference participant leading to the document "Critical Agents for Biopreparedness", Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 1999
- Committee revising "The 1996 Olympic Clinical Treatment Protocols for Casualties Resulting from Terrorist Incidents Involving Weapons of Mass Destruction."
- Assistant Chief of Service at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Department of Medicine.
- Please add disclosure information here.
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Inglesby, Thomas. "Thomas Inglesby (M.D.)." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__.
Inglesby T. Thomas Inglesby (M.D.). Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__. Accessed September 25, 2023.
Inglesby, T. (2011). Thomas Inglesby (M.D.). In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__
Inglesby T. Thomas Inglesby (M.D.) [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2023 September 25]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Thomas Inglesby (M.D.) ID - 550042 A1 - Inglesby,Thomas,M.D. Y1 - 2011/01/26/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -