Sara E. Cosgrove, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Director, Antibiotic Management Program, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Associate Hospital Epidemiologist, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Postgraduate training in internal medicine at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Training in infectious disease at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- M.S., Epidemiology from Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, Massachusetts
- Undergraduate degree from Columbia College in New York, New York
- Epidemiology and outcomes of antimicrobial resistance
- Development of tools and programs to promote the rational use of antimicrobials
- Prevention of hospital-acquired infections
- Please add disclosure information here.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.