Eric Nuermberger, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- 21 peer-reviewed research publications
- 25 chapters, review articles, case reports and letters
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Residency and Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship in Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Thoracic Society
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT)
- Assistant Chief of Service, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University
- Anti-tuberculosis Drug Development
- PK/PD of Anti-tuberculosis Drugs
- Etiology and Treatment of Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Research Support - Pfizer, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- Speaker’s Bureau / Honoraria - Pfizer, Wyeth
- Common Stock - Wyeth, Viropharma, Mylan, Amgen
Eric Nuermberger, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014