- Assistant Professor of Medicine at The Johns Hopkins University, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Associate Hospital Epidemiologist for the Johns Hopkins Hospital
- M.D.: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency and Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Control and prevention of healthcare-acquired infections caused by antimicrobial-resistant gram negative bacilli, particularly MDR-Acinetobacter
- Recipient of a Health Protection Research Initiative grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Lisa Maragakis, M.D.
is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios
To view other topics, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Maragakis, Lisa. "Lisa Maragakis, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guide, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550033/all/Lisa_Maragakis__M_D_.
Maragakis L. Lisa Maragakis, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550033/all/Lisa_Maragakis__M_D_. Accessed March 22, 2019.
Maragakis, L. (2011). Lisa Maragakis, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios. Available from https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550033/all/Lisa_Maragakis__M_D_
Maragakis L. Lisa Maragakis, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2019 March 22]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550033/all/Lisa_Maragakis__M_D_.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Lisa Maragakis, M.D.
ID - 550033
A1 - Maragakis,Lisa,M.D.
Y1 - 2011/01/26/
BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550033/all/Lisa_Maragakis__M_D_
DB - Johns Hopkins Guide
DP - Unbound Medicine