Lisa Maragakis, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at The Johns Hopkins University, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Associate Hospital Epidemiologist for the Johns Hopkins Hospital
- M.D.: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency and Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Control and prevention of healthcare-acquired infections caused by antimicrobial-resistant gram negative bacilli, particularly MDR-Acinetobacter
- Recipient of a Health Protection Research Initiative grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.