Adriana Andrade, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Co-Principal Investigator with the Johns Hopkins AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
- M.D.: University Federal of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- M.P.H.: Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Fellowship: Clinical pharmacology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Managing editor of the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide
- Associate editor of The Hopkins HIV Report
- Protocol chair for the first longitudinal international ACTG database
- Please add disclosure information here.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.