Timothy R. Sterling, M.D.
- Professor of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Director, Epidemiology Research, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Director, Epidemiology and Outcomes Unit of the Vanderbilt-Meharry Center for AIDS Research
- Director, Tuberculosis Research, Metro-Davidson Health Department
- 62 original investigations
- 13 non peer reviewed articles
- 17 chapters, reviews and letters
- 29 abstracts
- Fellowship-Infectious Diseases: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency training in internal medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- U.S Air Force Medical Center, Keesler AFB, MS Staff Internist: Medical Intensive Care Unit; Medicine Ward and Clinic
- M.D. Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons New York, NY
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
- American Thoracic Society
- International AIDS Society
- HIV Medicine Association
- The Hopkins HIV Report-Contributing Editor
- International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease-Associate Editor
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Medical Director, Baltimore City Tuberculosis Clinic
- Assistant Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Sterling, Timothy R. "Timothy R. Sterling, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550030/all/TimothyR_SterlingM_D_.
Sterling TR. Timothy R. Sterling, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550030/all/TimothyR_SterlingM_D_. Accessed June 2, 2023.
Sterling, T. R. (2011). Timothy R. Sterling, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550030/all/TimothyR_SterlingM_D_
Sterling TR. Timothy R. Sterling, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2023 June 02]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550030/all/TimothyR_SterlingM_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Timothy R. Sterling, M.D. ID - 550030 A1 - Sterling,Timothy,M.D. Y1 - 2011/01/26/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550030/all/TimothyR_SterlingM_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -