Stuart Ray, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Oncology in the Center for Viral Hepatitis Research in the Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Information Systems Officer, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 21 original manuscripts
- 1 chapters, reviews, letters
- 11 computer programs
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MD: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Graduate Immunology Program
- Barker Firm of the Osler Medical Service
- Molecular evolution of HIV and HCV
- Retroviral recombination
- Please add disclosure information here.
Stuart Ray, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011