Stuart Ray, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Oncology in the Center for Viral Hepatitis Research in the Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Information Systems Officer, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 21 original manuscripts
- 1 chapters, reviews, letters
- 11 computer programs
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MD: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Graduate Immunology Program
- Barker Firm of the Osler Medical Service
- Molecular evolution of HIV and HCV
- Retroviral recombination
- Please add disclosure information here.
Stuart Ray, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Ray, Stuart. "Stuart Ray, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_.
Ray S. Stuart Ray, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_. Accessed March 29, 2023.
Ray, S. (2011). Stuart Ray, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_
Ray S. Stuart Ray, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2023 March 29]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Stuart Ray, M.D. ID - 550023 A1 - Ray,Stuart,M.D. Y1 - 2011/01/26/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -