Stuart Ray, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Oncology in the Center for Viral Hepatitis Research in the Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Information Systems Officer, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 21 original manuscripts
- 1 chapters, reviews, letters
- 11 computer programs
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MD: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Graduate Immunology Program
- Barker Firm of the Osler Medical Service
- Molecular evolution of HIV and HCV
- Retroviral recombination
- Please add disclosure information here.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.