Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS
- Pharmacy Editor-Emeritus
- Previous Research Associate, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1999-2014)
- BS: University of Maryland, Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D: University of Mississippi, Oxford
- Fellowship: University of Texas, Houston TX
- BCPS: Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: October 24, 2016