Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS
- Pharmacy Editor-Emeritus
- Previous Research Associate, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1999-2014)
- BS: University of Maryland, Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D: University of Mississippi, Oxford
- Fellowship: University of Texas, Houston TX
- BCPS: Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: October 24, 2016
Pham, Paul A. "Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2016. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550021/all/PaulA_PhamPharm_D_.
Pham PA. Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2016. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550021/all/PaulA_PhamPharm_D_. Accessed March 30, 2023.
Pham, P. A. (2016). Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550021/all/PaulA_PhamPharm_D_
Pham PA. Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2016. [cited 2023 March 30]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550021/all/PaulA_PhamPharm_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS ID - 550021 A1 - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D. BCPS Y1 - 2016/10/24/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550021/all/PaulA_PhamPharm_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -