Amita Gupta, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Deputy Director, Center for Clinical Global Health Education
- 33 peer-reviewed
- 11 chapters, letters, case reports
- 36 abstracts
- BSc: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MD: Harvard Medical School
- Internship and Residency: San Francisco General Primary Care Program at University of California San Francisco
- Epidemic Intelligence Service fellowship, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University
- MHS: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- HIV and co-infection care and treatment clinical trials in India and other resource-constrained countries
- Mother-to-child transmission prevention
- Diarrheal diseases epidemiology
- Clinical research in malnutrition and TB-HIV coinfection in adults and children
- Opportunistic infections including TB
- General infectious diseases
Amita Gupta, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014