Kelly Gebo, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Assistant Professor of Epidemiology, Bloomberg School of Public Health
- 7 Peer reviewed publications
- 1 Peer reviewed evidence report
- M.P.H.: Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health and Hygiene
- Fellowship: Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program and Infectious Diseases at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- M.D.: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American Society of Microbiology
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- HIV/AIDS Clinical epidemiology, costs and outcomes; Hepatitis C guidelines
- Please add disclosure information here.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.