Todd Brown, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Associate Director of the HIV Lipodystrophy Clinic, Johns Hopkins University
- 9 peer-reviewed articles
- 8 abstracts
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Internship and Residency: Georgetown University Medical Center
- MD: Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons
- American College of Physicians
- The Endocrine Society
- Metabolic and skeletal abnormalities observed in HIV-infected patients
- Clarifying the incidence and prevalence of insulin resistance, diabetes mellitus, and anthropometric changes in HIV-infected patients and their relationship to antiretroviral therapy
- Relationship between metabolic and morphologic changes and reduced bone mineral density
- Novel treatments for the metabolic and skeletal abnormalities in HIV-infected patients, including the use of complementary and alternative medicines
- Please add disclosure information here.
Todd Brown, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011