Todd Brown, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Associate Director of the HIV Lipodystrophy Clinic, Johns Hopkins University
- 9 peer-reviewed articles
- 8 abstracts
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Internship and Residency: Georgetown University Medical Center
- MD: Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons
- American College of Physicians
- The Endocrine Society
- Metabolic and skeletal abnormalities observed in HIV-infected patients
- Clarifying the incidence and prevalence of insulin resistance, diabetes mellitus, and anthropometric changes in HIV-infected patients and their relationship to antiretroviral therapy
- Relationship between metabolic and morphologic changes and reduced bone mineral density
- Novel treatments for the metabolic and skeletal abnormalities in HIV-infected patients, including the use of complementary and alternative medicines
- Please add disclosure information here.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.