John G. Bartlett, M.D.
- Emeritus Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Chief, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine 1980 - 2006
- Secondary Appointment: Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health 1980 - Present
- > 500 peer-reviewed articles
- 78 non-peer reviewed articles
- 280 chapters, reviews and letters
- 18 books, (67 editions)
- Fellowship: UCLA School of Medicine and Wadsworth Veterans Administration Hospital, Los Angeles, California 1968-70
- Residency: University of Alabama, Birmingham 1967-68
- Residency: Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 1963-65
- Medical School: Upstate Medical Center School of Medicine in Syracuse, New York 1959-63
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, graduated in 1959
- Anaerobe Society of America - Council
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Association of Subspecialty Professors
- American Medical Writers Association
- American College of Physicians - Fellow
- Association of American Physicians
- American Association for the Advancement of Science - Fellow
- Infectious Diseases Society of America - past President
- Peruvian Society of Internal Medicine
- American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Institute of Medicine
- Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice Editor
- The Hopkins HIV Report Editor
- European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Infectious Diseases
- Medicine - Associate Editor
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- American Journal of Medicine
- Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Journal of Clinical Illness
- Microecology and Disease
- Professor of Medicine, 1980; Associate Professor of Medicine,1975-1980: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston
- Associate Professor of Medicine, 1975; Assistant Professor of Medicine, 1970-74: UCLA School of Medicine
- Diarrhea (C. difficile-associated diarrhea and antibiotic-associated diarrhea)
- Pneumonia (community-acquired)
- Anaerobic infections
John G. Bartlett, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: October 20, 2016
Bartlett, John G. "John G. Bartlett, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2016. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550005/all/JohnG_BartlettM_D_.
Bartlett JG. John G. Bartlett, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2016. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550005/all/JohnG_BartlettM_D_. Accessed March 26, 2023.
Bartlett, J. G. (2016). John G. Bartlett, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550005/all/JohnG_BartlettM_D_
Bartlett JG. John G. Bartlett, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2016. [cited 2023 March 26]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550005/all/JohnG_BartlettM_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - John G. Bartlett, M.D. ID - 550005 A1 - Bartlett,John,M.D. Y1 - 2016/10/20/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550005/all/JohnG_BartlettM_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -