Richard Ambinder, M.D.
- Professor of Oncology, Director of Hematologic Malignancies, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joint Appointments: Professor of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, Professor of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 98 articles
- 21 chapters
- Fellowship Medicine: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship Oncology: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Ph.D.: Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MD: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Society for Clinical Oncology
- American Society for Hematology
- American Society for Microbiology
- Epstein-Barr Virus Society
- American Journal of Pathology
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Cancer Research
- Critical Reviews in Oncology Hematology
- Current Opinion in Oncology
- Epstein-Barr Virus Report
- Human Pathology
- International Journal Cancer
- Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Journal of Infectious Diseases
- Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- Journal of Virology
- Laboratory Investigation
- Molecular & Cellular Probes
- Pharmacologic manipulation of Epstein-Barr virus gene expression
- Immune response to Epstein-Barr virus antigens
- Epidemiology of Epstein-Barr virus-associated disease
- Molecular techniques for detection and characterization of virus in clinical tissues
- Please add disclosure information here.
Richard Ambinder, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Ambinder, Richard. "Richard Ambinder, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550003/all/Richard_Ambinder__M_D_.
Ambinder R. Richard Ambinder, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550003/all/Richard_Ambinder__M_D_. Accessed March 24, 2023.
Ambinder, R. (2011). Richard Ambinder, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550003/all/Richard_Ambinder__M_D_
Ambinder R. Richard Ambinder, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2023 March 24]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550003/all/Richard_Ambinder__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Richard Ambinder, M.D. ID - 550003 A1 - Ambinder,Richard,M.D. Y1 - 2011/01/26/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550003/all/Richard_Ambinder__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -