Type your tag names separated by a space and hit enter
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Flavivirus, positive-strand RNA virus.
- Tick-borne encephalitis group
- Two lineages: can only be distinguished by molecular techniques, both capable of causing human infection.
- Powassan virus prototype (POWV lineage 1): enzootic cycle with tick Ixodes cookei and groundhogs or skunks.
- Deer tick virus (DTV, or POWV lineage 2): enzootic cycle between Ixodes scapularis and white-footed mice, same as Lyme disease.