is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Septicemia, including serious central nervous system infections (use in combination)
- Lower respiratory tract infections (use in combination)
- Complicated urinary tract infections
- Intra-abdominal infections, including peritonitis (use in combination)
- Skin, bone, and skin structure infections (use in combination)
- Management of cystic fibrosis, with P. aeruginosa (as TOBI inhalation)
- Treatment of ocular infections (uncomplicated conjunctivitis-ophthalmic solution)
- Pneumonia, hospital-acquired (in combination with a beta-lactam, beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor, or a third/fourth-generation cephalosporin)
- Pseudomonal infections (in combination with a beta-lactam, beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor, carbapenem or a third/fourth-generation cephalosporin)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: November 2, 2015
Pham, Paul A, and John G Bartlett. "Tobramycin." Johns Hopkins ABX Guide, The Johns Hopkins University, 2015. Johns Hopkins Guide, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540556/all/Tobramycin.
Pham PA, Bartlett JG. Tobramycin. Johns Hopkins ABX Guide. The Johns Hopkins University; 2015. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540556/all/Tobramycin. Accessed March 23, 2019.
Pham, P. A., & Bartlett, J. G. (2015). Tobramycin. In Johns Hopkins ABX Guide. Available from https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540556/all/Tobramycin
Pham PA, Bartlett JG. Tobramycin [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins ABX Guide. The Johns Hopkins University; 2015. [cited 2019 March 23]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540556/all/Tobramycin.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Tobramycin
ID - 540556
A1 - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D.
AU - Bartlett,John,M.D.
Y1 - 2015/11/02/
BT - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540556/all/Tobramycin
PB - The Johns Hopkins University
DB - Johns Hopkins Guide
DP - Unbound Medicine