Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Alternative in PCN-allergic patients: syphilis, yaws, Vincent’s infections and infections caused by N. gonorrhoeae (no longer recommended), B. anthracis, L. monocytogenes, Actinomyces spp., and Clostridium spp.
- URI and lower respiratory tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Granuloma inguinale
- Psittacosis caused by Chlamydia psittaci.
- Typhus infections, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, rickettsial infections
- Q fever
- Infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis
- Urinary tract infections
- Infections caused by Borrelia spp.
- Bartonella bacilliformis
- H. ducreyi
- F. tularensis
- Y. pestis
- V. cholerae
- Brucella spp.
- Campylobacter fetus
- Adjunctive to intestinal amebiasis cause by E. histolytica
- Infections caused by susceptible strains of E. coli, Enterobacter aerogenes, Shigella spp., Acinetobacter spp. Klebsiella spp., Bacteroides spp.
- Acne vulgaris