is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Serious infections caused by P. aeruginosa, H. influenzae, E. coli, E. aerogenes, and K. pneumoniaewhen alternative agents are contraindicated.
- Ocular infections with or without steroids (e.g., bacterial conjunctivitis and blepharoconjunctivitis, ophthalmic drops)
- Meningitis (intrathecal route ONLY)
- Prophylaxis of superficial skin infections (topical)
- Irrigation of urinary bladder (adjunctive treatment)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: January 3, 2017