- Not available in the U.S.
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
- Granuloma inguinale caused by Calymmatobacterium granulomatis
- Lymphogranuloma venereum caused by Chlamydia species; nongonococcal urethritis; chancroid caused by H. ducreyi
- Psittacosis caused by Chlamydia psittaci
- Q fever (Coxiella burnetii)
- Rickettsialpox;typhus infections
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Relapsing fever caused by Borrelia recurrentis
- Infections caused by B. bacilliformis
- Yaws caused by T. pertenue
- Infections caused by M. pneumoniae
- Infections caused by Yersinia pestis and Francisella tularensis
- Soft tissue infections
- Vibriospp. and V. fetus infections
- In PCN-allergic pts: infections caused by N. gonorrhoeae, T. pallidum and T. pertenue (syphilis and yaws), L. monocytogenes, Clostridium species, B. anthracis, Fusobacterium fusiforme (Vincent’s infection), Actinomyces species.
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.