Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Hepatitis C and AIDS-related KS (interferon [IFN] alpha 2a and IFN alpha 2b)
- CML and hairy cell leukemia (IFN alpha 2a)
- Hepatitis B (IFN alpha 2b)
- Condyloma acuminata, hairy cell leukemia, malignant melanoma, follicular lymphoma (IFN alpha 2b)
- Pegylated Interferon (Peg-Intron and Pegasys): Hepatitis C. Only Pegasys plus Copegus have the indication for HCV in HIV coinfected patients.