Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Explore these free sample topics:
~~ The first section of this topic is shown below ~~
- Hepatitis C and AIDS-related KS (interferon [IFN] alpha 2a and IFN alpha 2b)
- CML and hairy cell leukemia (IFN alpha 2a)
- Hepatitis B (IFN alpha 2b)
- Condyloma acuminata, hairy cell leukemia, malignant melanoma, follicular lymphoma (IFN alpha 2b)
- Pegylated Interferon (Peg-Intron and Pegasys): Hepatitis C. Only Pegasys plus Copegus have the indication for HCV in HIV coinfected patients.