Hepatitis B (HBV) vaccines
- Hepilsav-B: yeast-derived vaccine created with a novel adjuvant Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9) agonist adjuvant
- Recombivax HB: recombinant vaccine produced by Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s yeast).
- Engerix-B: recombinant vaccine, also produced by Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Twinrix: bivalent vaccine providing protection against both hepatitis A and B: HAV (720 ELISA units/mL) and HBV (20mcg HBsAg/mL).
- Comvax: bivalent vaccine providing protection against both Haemophilus influenzae type b and hepatitis B virus (no longer available in the U.S.)
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.