Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Anemia secondary to chronic renal failure.
- Anemia secondary to AZT and low erythropoietin levels in HIV-infected pts.
- Anemia secondary to chemotherapy.
- Reduction of allogenic blood transfusion in pts with significant blood loss during surgery.
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
- Anemia without correctable cause in HIV-infected pts w/ low erythropoietin levels (< 500 IU/L).