is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Eflornithine (IV): no longer commercially available in the U.S.
- Treatment of unwanted facial hair in women (topical cream)
- African trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness):Second-stage T. b. gambiense
- Eflornithine is not effective against T. b. rhodesiense(East African form of the diseases)
- Drug can be obtained from CDC by contacting the Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria (telephone, 404-718-4745; email, email@example.com).
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: June 3, 2017
TY - ELEC
T1 - Eflornithine
ID - 540184
A1 - Avdic,Edina,Pharm.D.
AU - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D.
Y1 - 2017/06/03/
PB - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540184/all/Eflornithine