Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP)
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB)
- Acute maxillary sinusitis
- Pharyngitis and tonsillitis due to Streptococcus pyogenes
- Uncomplicated skin and skin-structure infections caused by S. aureus (MSSA) and S. pyogenes.
- Acute otitis media