Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Anthrax due to Bacillus anthracis
- Granuloma inguinale caused by Calymmatobacterium granulomatis
- If PCN allergic
- Uncomplicated gonorrhea caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Syphilis caused by Treponema pallidum
- Yaws caused by Treponema pertenue
- Listeriosis due to Listeria monocytogenes
- Vincent’s infection caused by Fusobacterium fusiforme
- Actinomycosis caused by Actinomyces israelli
- Infections caused by Clostridial species
- Psittacosis caused by Chlamydia psittaci
- Relapsing fever caused by Borrelia recurrentis
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae
- Rocky mountain spotted fever (RMSF), typhus, Q fever, rickettsialpox, and tick fevers cased by Rickettsia species.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Trachoma, inclusion conjunctivitis cause by C. trachomatis.
- Gram-negative infections caused by H. ducreyi, Y. pestis, F. tularensis, V. cholerae, C. fetus, Brucella spp., B. bacilliformis, C. granulomatis.