O. Joseph Bienvenu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Director, Johns Hopkins Anxiety Disorders Clinic
- Director, Residents’ Outpatient Continuity Clinic, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Co-Director, General Hospital Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Service, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Faculty, Outcomes after Critical Illness and Surgery Group, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joint Appointment, Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- 118 peer-reviewed original manuscripts
- 9 peer-reviewed original research abstracts
- 2 theses
- 1 submitted review article
- 3 invited review articles
- 12 editorials and commentaries
- 6 published correspondences
- 13 textbook chapters
- Fellowship, Psychiatric Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health
- Chief Resident, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Psychiatry Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- BS: Tulane University (1987)
- MD: Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport (1992)
- PhD, Clinical Investigation: Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health (2000)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Psychopathologic Association
- Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1997-1999
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1999-2008
O. Joseph Bienvenu, M.D., Ph.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: February 10, 2014
Bienvenu, O. Joseph. "O. Joseph Bienvenu, M.D., Ph.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2014. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550083/all/O__Joseph_Bienvenu__M_D___Ph_D_.
Bienvenu O. O. Joseph Bienvenu, M.D., Ph.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2014. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550083/all/O__Joseph_Bienvenu__M_D___Ph_D_. Accessed March 30, 2023.
Bienvenu, O. (2014). O. Joseph Bienvenu, M.D., Ph.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550083/all/O__Joseph_Bienvenu__M_D___Ph_D_
Bienvenu O. O. Joseph Bienvenu, M.D., Ph.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2014. [cited 2023 March 30]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550083/all/O__Joseph_Bienvenu__M_D___Ph_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - O. Joseph Bienvenu, M.D., Ph.D. ID - 550083 A1 - Bienvenu,O. Joseph,M.D., Ph.D. Y1 - 2014/02/10/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550083/all/O__Joseph_Bienvenu__M_D___Ph_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -