Nina Wagner-Johnston, M.D.
- Assistant Professor in Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, Washington University. St. Louis, MO
- 5 Peer reviewed manuscripts
- 12 Invited Publications
- 6 Abstracts
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, M.D., June 2003
- University of Missouri, St. Louis, Post-baccalaureate, pre-medicine
- Georgetown University, BS Nursing, May 1994; Magna cum Laude
- American Medical Association
- American Pain Society
- American Academy of Cancer Research
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Advisory Committees
- Fellowship Program Advisory Council, elected member
- Oncology Critical Care Committee, invited member
- NCCN Palliative Care, panel member
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Medical Oncology, Johns Hopkins University. Baltimore, MD
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Chicago Hospitals. Chicago, IL
- Internship in Internal Medicine, University of Chicago Hospitals. Chicago, IL
- Clinical Research Assistant, Washington University. St. Louis, MO
- Staff Registered Nurse, Barnes-Jewish Hospital. St. Louis, MO
- Research Nurse Associate, University of Chicago Hospitals. Chicago, IL
- Staff Registered Nurse, University of Chicago Hospitals. Chicago, IL
Last updated: January 21, 2014
Wagner-Johnston, Nina. "Nina Wagner-Johnston, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2014. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550067/all/Nina_Wagner_Johnston__M_D_.
Wagner-Johnston N. Nina Wagner-Johnston, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2014. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550067/all/Nina_Wagner_Johnston__M_D_. Accessed September 28, 2023.
Wagner-Johnston, N. (2014). Nina Wagner-Johnston, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550067/all/Nina_Wagner_Johnston__M_D_
Wagner-Johnston N. Nina Wagner-Johnston, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2014. [cited 2023 September 28]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550067/all/Nina_Wagner_Johnston__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Nina Wagner-Johnston, M.D. ID - 550067 A1 - Wagner-Johnston,Nina,M.D. Y1 - 2014/01/21/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550067/all/Nina_Wagner_Johnston__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -