David L Thomas, M.D., M.P.H.
- Director, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore MD
- Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- 150 original manuscripts
- 10 textbook chapters
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Chief Resident/Assistant Chief of Service: Wake Forest University
- Internship and Residency: Wake Forest University
- MD: West Virginia School of Medicine
- M.P.H. Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Infectious Disease Society of America, Fellow
- American Association Study of Liver Disease
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.