David L Thomas, M.D., M.P.H.
- Director, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore MD
- Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- 150 original manuscripts
- 10 textbook chapters
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Chief Resident/Assistant Chief of Service: Wake Forest University
- Internship and Residency: Wake Forest University
- MD: West Virginia School of Medicine
- M.P.H. Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Infectious Disease Society of America, Fellow
- American Association Study of Liver Disease
David L Thomas, M.D., M.P.H. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014