Noah Lechtzin, M.D., M.H.S.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joint Appointment, Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Associate Director, Johns Hopkins Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program
- 32 Peer Reviewed Articles
- 17 chapters, letters, and reports
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- M.H.S. Clinical Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Vice Chair, Home Care Section of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Instructor, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Director Data Management and Statistics Core, Molecular Determinants of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Investigator, Pivotal Study of NeuRx RA/4 for Motor-Point Stimulation for Conditioning the Diaphragm of Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Principal Investigator, MULTIDOSE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY STUDY OF LIPOSOMAL AMIKACIN FOR INHALATION (ARIKACE™) IN CYSTIC FIBROSIS PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC INFECTIONS DUE TO PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA. Protocol No.:TR02-106
- Consultant, Respironics, Inc.
- Research Funding -Transave
- Speaker, Hill-Rom inc.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.