Christopher J. Hoffmann, M.D., M.P.H.
- Assistant Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 35 peer-reviewed original research publications
- 14 chapters and review articles
- MD, MPH Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship in Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Infectious Disease Society of America
- Member, HIV Medical Association
- Member, Southern African HIV Clinicians Society
- Member, International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
- No disclosures
Christopher J. Hoffmann, M.D., M.P.H. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 20, 2014