Jeffrey Rumbaugh, M.D., Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Director, Inpatient Neuroimmunology and Neuro-Infectious Diseases Consult Service, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- 14 original manuscripts
- 5 online publications
- 15 abstracts
- 4 chapters
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Chief Resident in Neurology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Neurology Residency
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medicine Internship
- University of Rochester M.D.
- University of Rochester Ph.D. (Biochemistry)
- University of Rochester M.S. (Biochemistry)
- Haverford College B.S. with Honors in Chemistry, magna cum laude
- American Academy of Neurology, 2001-present
- American Psychiatric Association, 1993-2000
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1991-1993
- Journal of Neurovirology, 2007
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology, 2006
- Journal of Virology, 2006
- Journal of Leukocyte Biology, 2006
- Journal of Neurochemistry, 2006
- AIDS, 2005
- Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences, 2004
- The AIDS Reader, 2004
- Annals of Neurology, 2004
- Please add disclosure information here
Jeffrey Rumbaugh, M.D., Ph.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011