Thomas Inglesby (M.D.)
- Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Senior fellow at the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies
- Medical staff, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Anthrax as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Management (JAMA)
- Plague as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Consequences (JAMA)
- A Plague on your City: Observations from TOPOFF (CID)
- Smallpox as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Management (JAMA)
- Botulinum Toxin as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Management (JAMA)
- Anthrax: A Possible Case History (Emerging Infect. Dis.)
- The Germs of War: How Biological Weapons Could Threaten the Civilian Population (Wash. Post)
- Confronting Biological Weapons (CID)
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Board-Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Sub-specialty training: Infectious Diseases at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- M.D.: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- B.A.: Georgetown University
- Principal organizer and chair of the program committee of the "2nd National Symposium on the Medical and Public Health Consequence of Bioterrorism" 2000
- Conference participant leading to the document "Critical Agents for Biopreparedness", Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 1999
- Committee revising "The 1996 Olympic Clinical Treatment Protocols for Casualties Resulting from Terrorist Incidents Involving Weapons of Mass Destruction."
- Assistant Chief of Service at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Department of Medicine.
- Please add disclosure information here.
Thomas Inglesby (M.D.) is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Inglesby, Thomas. "Thomas Inglesby (M.D.)." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__.
Inglesby T. Thomas Inglesby (M.D.). Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__. Accessed March 22, 2023.
Inglesby, T. (2011). Thomas Inglesby (M.D.). In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__
Inglesby T. Thomas Inglesby (M.D.) [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2023 March 22]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Thomas Inglesby (M.D.) ID - 550042 A1 - Inglesby,Thomas,M.D. Y1 - 2011/01/26/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550042/all/Thomas_Inglesby__M_D__ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -