Spyridon S. Marinopoulos, M.D., M.B.A.
- Board Certified General Internist
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins
- Director of University Health Services
- AB: University of Chicago
- MBA: University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- MD: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine training: New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Please add disclosure information here.
Spyridon S. Marinopoulos, M.D., M.B.A. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011