Stuart Ray, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Oncology in the Center for Viral Hepatitis Research in the Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Information Systems Officer, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 21 original manuscripts
- 1 chapters, reviews, letters
- 11 computer programs
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MD: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Graduate Immunology Program
- Barker Firm of the Osler Medical Service
- Molecular evolution of HIV and HCV
- Retroviral recombination
- Please add disclosure information here.
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Ray, Stuart. "Stuart Ray, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_.
Ray S. Stuart Ray, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_. Accessed December 1, 2023.
Ray, S. (2011). Stuart Ray, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_
Ray S. Stuart Ray, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2023 December 01]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Stuart Ray, M.D. ID - 550023 A1 - Ray,Stuart,M.D. Y1 - 2011/01/26/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550023/all/Stuart_Ray__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -