Richard D. Moore, M.D.
- Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joint Appointment, Department of Epidemiology , Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- 276 original manuscripts
- 9 book chapters
- 21 electronic media
- Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins University Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Vanderbilt University Department of Medicine
- MD: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Master of Health Sciences: The Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health Department of Epidemiology
- American Society of Microbiology
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Diseases Society of America -Fellow
- American College of Medicine - Fellow
- Assistant Professor, The Johns Hopkins University Department of Medicine
- Associate Professor, The Johns Hopkins University Department of Medicine
- Consultant: Bristol Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline.
- Grant Support: Pfizer, Gilead Sciences, Merck
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.