Justin C. McArthur, MBBS., M.P.H.
- Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology
- Joint Appointment: Professor of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health and Hygiene
- Deputy Director, Neurology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 127 original manuscripts
- 81 chapters, reviews and letters
- MD: Guys Hospital Medical School, London, U.K.
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- American Academy of Neurology
- Maryland Neurological Society
- American Neurological Association
- Editor, The Hopkins HIV Report
- The Journal of Neuro-AIDS
- Journal of Neurovirology
- The AIDS Reader
- Hypertext Neurological Knowledgebase (THyNK)
- Assistant Professor of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University
- Associate Professor of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.