Ciro R. Martins, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology
- 19 original manuscripts
- 4 chapters, reviews and letters
- MD: University of São Paulo, School of Medicine
- Residency: Department of Dermatology, University of São Paulo Medical School
- Residency: Department of Internal Medicine, The Good Samaritan Hospital - Johns Hopkins University
- Clinical Fellowship: Department of Dermatology, Johns Hopkins University
- Fellowship: Department of Dermatology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Editor, The Hopkins HIV Report
- Instructor of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, University of São Paulo
- Skin manifestations of infectious diseases, especially HIV/AIDS
- General clinical dermatology
- Please add disclosure information here
Ciro R. Martins, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011