Jo Marie Leslie, PA-C, B.H.S.
- Research Associate, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Faculty Associate, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- 15 peer-reviewed articles
- 2 non-peer-reviewed articles
- 5 abstracts
- B.H.S.: Duke University, Allied Health Sciences
- PA-C: Duke University School of Medicine
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
Jo Marie Leslie, PA-C, B.H.S. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011